Harrison's Birthday



What do we do on Harrison's Birthday...we now have endless cat pictures!
Harrison got a camera from GRANDPA & Grandma Rockwood and now we have a much larger volume of cat pictures than ever before. I'm going to make him his own Album on Kodak so they will no longer be mixed in with our family pictures. I'll add the link as soon as it is ready if anyone really wants to see all our cats, kittens and also chickens, rabbits, ducks, goose and the random odd picture that he takes and thinks are so funny (well sometimes they are funny). His Grandma Toll sent him some money which he used to by a 4 GB SD card. He requested I make him an Oreo Cheese cake for his birthday and he and Kris went to see Indiana Jones, then he got a Wii with the Indiana Jones Lego game. He also found out he can stick his SD card in the Wii and have lots of fun with his pictures on it. He is a Happy Birthday Boy!

1 comment:

TheMom said...

Hmm -- what about "Grandpa Rockwood"? I think he was the one that worked for the money that bought the camara that Harrison got for his birthday and now takes cat pictures with.

So we had better clear that up!

Glad Harrison had a great day.