Happy 15 Birthday Harrison











Jerry and I took him shopping at some of his favorite stores and then out to dinner at an all you can eat place where he loaded on. While we were gone the other kids decorated the house for him and we brought home a cake he picked out and then we all had it together.
The girls were the decorating committee and they did a really fun and creative job, all by themselves.
They greeted Harrison at the door with a crown and robe. Made a "fish dish" for him and hung fish from the ceiling.










15 there's still time for you
Time to buy, Time to lose
yourself
Within a morning star
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this.
I would put the whole song on here but I think it's sad so I'll just put the happy part that involves Harrison.
Being 15, there really is not a wish better than this!






No comments: