Thanksgiving 2010

 It was sunny but the roads were ice, people off the roads all over.  We couldn't go any faster that about 20-30 mph.  It took us an hour and a half just to get to Idaho Falls.

 Pumpkin pie and more wrapped and ready to go, but home again


 Jerry wouldn't even let me drive to town after we got home again or stop at the store as we drove back.  Everything was from what we already had.  I had a small frozen turkey breast and I thawed it in the microwave.  We had canned yams, marshmallows to go on top, I always have cranberry sauce, so we really had everything we needed for a Thanksgiving dinner.  We were Thankful.



1 comment:

KATIE said...

your pumpkin pie looked a lot better than mine did. I made it from a real pumpkin...last mintue of course...and it wasn't so great.