Suiting up for battle
Craze guy trying to get the girls under control with no success.
The craze guy trying to explain the rules to the girls, none of whom were listening.
Joshua loved it, the fog was fun. No matter where I went or how I thought I was hiding I would almost always look down at myself and see and target beam somewhere on my body. Once I looked down and saw 4 red lights trained on me but couldn't see where they were coming from and then I heard giggling and found 4 girls hiding in another room with thier guns all trained on me through a tiny crack.
The lazer tag was crazy but not as crazy as the free for all black light mini golf with 20 girls all randomly whacking glowing golf balls around at full speed in the dark . That one was scary to be in the same room with, I kept feeling the breeze of them whizzing by my head and hearing them bouncing off the walls.
Josh with all his winning tickets
Girls at the prize counter cashing in their tickets























No comments:
Post a Comment